1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Yahoo emaill rarely refreshes automatically

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Batt1719, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Batt1719

Batt1719 Newbie

My Yahoo email account rarely refreshes automatically or notifies me when I get a new email. I came from a Blackberry and I am used to getting my emails when they are sent to me. Also, my Feeds and Updates widget rarely updates and has to be updated manually. I have checked my sync settings and everything seems to be set up correctly. Please Help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dopepope

dopepope Newbie

are you using the yahoo email app, or the built in email app? if using the built in email app, people have been complaining about its inability to update regularly and are going with 3rd party apps.
    you could try yahoo's app or sky email, those are both free.
    I gave up on the built in email program (frustrating) and just use the web-based service for all my email accounts now.

3. II Kings 9:20

II Kings 9:20 Android Enthusiast

I have yahoo's email app on the D1 and it worked great for a few weeks and no longer works at all even after I click the app it will open but never refreshes on it's own.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews