1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Yahoo Mail problem with cursor disappearing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nsnowehill, Jul 4, 2011.

1. nsnowehill

nsnowehill Lurker
    None

Nov 19, 2009
    :eek::eek::D:DNot sure if I am the only one with this very annoying and frustrating problem. I can be typing and email and suddenly the cursor jumps from one place tot he next.. this isn't due to the touchpad being on.. tried that. It often finds its way tot he top address window and the text will appear there. So when I'm writing and email sometimes the cursor disappears too, and often times if gets below text I have written and I cannot get down to where it is to add or delete or anything.. what is ging on is it my browser ( the one that came on the machine) or Yahoo Mail? I'm using Classic.. Please someone help Its driving me insane..

Thanks to anyone and everyone who can help..
    :D

Advertisement

2. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 25, 2010
    IT 'Anal'yst
    Leeds
    nsnowehill likes this.
  3. nsnowehill

nsnowehill Lurker
    None

Nov 19, 2009
    Tried this but things have not changed.. I think I need to stop using Yahoo mail once and for all.. be a real pain as I have all my messages there but I suppose maybe google is more compatible with Android.. at least I hope so.. Or n=maybe someon can reccomend an email program.. I don't want something that will automaticlaly check my mail and:D download them for all to see..I want somthing that will prompt me to log into it.. unless I can do the user oriented home screen which I log onto my pwn etc.. I now its possible with an Ipad.. so maybe it is here too?? Thanks again..