1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Yahoo Mail

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mahlhorn, Sep 1, 2011.

1. mahlhorn

mahlhorn Lurker

Has anyone else experienced issues with the Yahoo Mail app? When I first set up the account when I bought my phone, it wouldn't sync with my account. I left it alone for a day or so, and then it just magically connected itself.

Today it is not syncing with my account again. Does anyone else have this issue? I assume it's a Yahoo issue, but I have not tried contacting them yet.

It's not a huge deal to me, but a bit of an inconvenience, and presumably wastes battery trying to connect.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doneve141

doneve141 Well-Known Member

I tried the Yahoo Mail app on my last phone. I found that I liked the mail app that came on the phone better. I like the one on the Photon better. My wife uses the Yahoo app on her Epic. It just hasn't changed enough for me to try it again. I wish I didn't know that much about it but my wife doesn't know how to use her own phone.

3. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

They are pestering everyone on the computer to change to the new mail. They could also be experimenting with the email app. Have you downloaded the latest mail app?

I just read the mail through the browser. Go to Yahoo mail and log in.