• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

YAY! Happy that you got your Incredibles!

oppendroid

Mar 14, 2010
Upstate NY
I ended up getting a Moto Droid, but every time I see a FedEx or UPS truck I think, "Go! Deliver the Incredibles to the faithful! The other packages can wait!"

I started following the thread in early March looking for an Android phone and I am just so stinkin' happy that you are all getting your phones.

Congratulations to all of you who have waited so long for this day and have fun as you forge ahead into uncharted Incredible territory! :)

Nope, no sarcasm whatsoever. :D

I was anxiously waiting right along with everyone on the official thread for awhile (up to about page 738) but decided to go with another phone. A physical keyboard is an absolute must for me. If not for that, I'd be chasing the FedEx truck all over the neighborhood.

I learned almost everything I know about Android phones from the Incredible thread and the people on this forum. I am very grateful.

I am truly happy you got your phone. Honest. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones