• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Yellow tint on a white backgound

What he ^^^ said.

It seems that the delays are Sony's fault, as they don't supply their repair contractors with the parts that they need. And, when they do supply them, the parts are faulty, which seems to be consistent with Sony's overall standard of QA.

I'd advise you to call the repair centre before sending your phone in, to see if they have the parts available (01233 619320). Unless you are happy to be without your phone for a very extended period, that is.

Upvote 0
the yellow tint on my sxs comes and goes, i was onto sony told me to send it to a repair center in dublin.....turns out the repair center will not look at my phone because it was brought on the 3 network so rang sony uk back and was told to ring the center once more just to make sure so done that same answer so back onto sony i got and was told i would have to ship it to the uk for repair....which if i'm being honest i dont think i will be doing!!!

Upvote 0
Just got my phone returned from my local repair centre (took 6 working days), lost all pics and media and i'm back on an older firmware version but now when I check for bootloader unlock it says YES!!!! (my original handset was locked up by 02)

Awesome!! I ordered a new SGP cover from obostore and a spider car/desk mount to celebrate, well chuffed!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones