• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yes, I lost my Android. It's dead, I need geniuses.

dpross

Lurker
Aug 2, 2013
Hey guys,

So I know there is very little to be done in my situation, but I'm tired of trying to google for help and no one being in quite the situation. Here we go: I had my Samsung Aviator when I went out to breakfast Tuesday morning with my friend. I posted Facebook status and tagged the location of "Mickey's Dairy Bar" on it. Somewhere between then and the 8 block journey home, I lost my phone. The restaurant says they don't have it and I've torn my house apart looking for it, even backtracked the drive back to our house and did not see it along the road or anything. Of course the phone was dead soon after. I installed planB, where's my droid, and lookout-even though that won't do me any good now, all AFTER my phone was lost. Is there any way to get a last GPS signal location on my phone through my provider-US Cellular? Or any apps on my phone such as facebook, where I pinned my location that morning, that might be able to help. Anything you guys have, let me know.

David

Yes but if someone finds it, they might charge it up and then we have a shot. ;) most use Micro USB

Good apps for sure don. :thumbup:

But I think his/her main problem now is that the phone has died, so even though plan b and the like could locate it, the phone is no longer powered on to transmit or download new apps.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones