• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yes, these ARE the DROIDS I was looking for.

Hello all. Extremely happy to come onboard with a new Incredible I picked up on openeing day. I was a long time user of win mobile. Even though I love tweaking and customizing I finally got frustrated w/winmo and switched to a basic cell phone waiting until Verizon came out with something better. Wanted to jump on the Droid but experience told me to wait until HTC entered the fray, and enter the fray they did. Evo looks awesome but as with many others the Big Red's network was something I wanted to keep and it's been an "Incredible" experience so far. This is the perfect device for someone who wants something that works great out of the box but still allows for tweaking if you desire. You'll also find me trolling on XDA and PPC Geeks regularly. C U Around. L8RS

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones