• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yes wife and I just got the White mt3g

dasudevil

Android Enthusiast
Sep 22, 2009
Gilbert, Arizona
Soo excited. After being on the truck a whole day we finally got the phones. Anywho after an hour or so i have soooo many question. Im going to try and find them first before i start a repeat. I am soo excited to learn all the things I can do with this phone. I just hope i have the patience. :p

I do have one question. I have searched and searched for the alternative keyboard that everyone has talked about yet have not found it! All links are not good. Am i missing something here? I know my wife needs something other then the one on the phone. I could use it cuz i got fat fingers.

Anywho i look forward to the assistance. And the next two years of androidness. LOL

Hey dasudevil.

First off, congratulations on your purchase of the MT3G White phone. It's the one I personally have. :).

There are two keyboards that are really popular to replace the MT3G keyboard with. They go along the lines of HTC Keyboard and Better Keyboard.

Simple google searches will find both of these keyboards and installation instructions for both.

I hope this helps at all.

-Seth

Upvote 0
What can i do to get louder volume? I had it dead silent in the house had the wife call me (i made her a ring tone) and i could barely hear the thing. I know if i was in another room there would be no way i would know of a call. I have all the volumes turned to full blast. Is there something I can do to get it louder for mine and wifes?

Remember im used to the bb's. They are annoying loud and thats how i like it. LOL

Thank you

Upvote 0
What can i do to get louder volume? I had it dead silent in the house had the wife call me (i made her a ring tone) and i could barely hear the thing. I know if i was in another room there would be no way i would know of a call. I have all the volumes turned to full blast. Is there something I can do to get it louder for mine and wifes?

Remember im used to the bb's. They are annoying loud and thats how i like it. LOL

Thank you

Figured it out. Helps if you remove the clear sticky thing on the back. LOL I felt soo stupid when my wife said to remove it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones