1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Yet another bricking by Rom Manager

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SternB, Apr 15, 2012.

1. SternB

SternB Lurker

Hi, my Samsung Galaxy Ace (S5830) is the latest phone around to be bricked by a silly user not realizing that Rom Manager would kill it. Now, I've read a lot of threads on this sort of thing and done a bit of research (should have done that beforehand) but I can't find any solution to my problem. The thing is, I'm attempting to use Odin to get it working again. Now I've tried entering entering that mode by doing the volume key, home button and power button combination but even doing that, Odin nor my computer recognizes it. It keeps a black screen and since this bricking I've been able to get nothing but a black screen. No heat, no buzz, no noise either. I'm wondering, can someone step me through how to fix this? I know you can take it to a Samsung Service Centre but I live in a rural area so that isn't really an option at this stage. Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. PJ147

PJ147 Android Enthusiast

Service centre is the only way.....

3. Tovagulet

Tovagulet Member

ffffffffffffffffffffff

#3 Tovagulet, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews