• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

yikes!

srj

Lurker
Feb 10, 2014
i have a samsung galaxy centura phone, i know it's a cheap phone but it meets my needs. Lol. I have a huge problem rt now! My viper mobile security detected malware. It's on an app called "service mode". I know it is a preinstalled app. How or can i remove that app so that i can get rid of this? Any help will be appreciated! Yikes!

Hello srj and welcome to Android Forums. If you indeed have malware on your phone I would suggest going to the play store and getting a highly rated malware cleaner. You can not remove an oem app from your phone without achieving root permissions. Here is a link to the area where your phone is discussed. You might want to check out the area for the best advice and support for your phone.
Samsung Galaxy Centura - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones