• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Jeez man, you don't have to put yourself at risk to make roms for us... That's terrible!

It's not like that at all, I have been wanting to just unable. With my situation I'm at risk no matter what I do

Edit:
I've limited myself to one instead of two, it's booting but keep getting com.android.phone has stopped

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear about your housing situation and your health. While we appreciate the work you do, in the grand scheme of things, the ROM is not that important. Take care of your health, etc first. Get well soon.

I appreciate it and I know that I come first. I'm not putting the roms above anything, I work on them when I am able to and if I ever get to a point where it's interfering trust that it'it'll be put on hold until i'm well. Because of this progress may be slow (unless someone wants to help)

Rom progress:
Found out why phone was crashing, apparently there was a conflict between ril's that i had not noticed before. I hope to have an initial build up for general testing in a day or so

Reactions: ronii
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones