1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Yo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bozebo, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Bozebo

Bozebo Lurker

Hi guys.

I just got my hands on my first smartphone, a Galaxy Nexus (good choice imho). I have been avoiding smartphones like the plague while they have been maturing so I am very happy with my long-term investment now because they have a very bright future ahead and the technology has seemingly stabilised a little.

I am a game development student in Scotland and will be thoroughly trashing that wee SGX540 once I get Eclipse to stop bugging out (I'll wait till I get back to my desktop after the holiday).

I am a computer hardware enthusiast (I've built about 15 gaming machines for friends since 2008) and have a love for various hardware from routers to high-end displays and of course desktop and laptop hardware.

Anyway, this forum seems pretty win and should be a good place to come for help when I get round to rooting my phone (I don't really want to try it using a Windows machine just yet lol).

Have a good new year!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums. Here is a link to the Nexus area where all the action is taking place for your phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android Forums
    Congrats on the new phone and I hope you enjoy these forums.

3. Man, tell me how you like it, I heard that phone is intense!