• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ***YOU CAN SBF back to Froyo (.340) after taking .596 OTA***

well to me actually it DOESN'T make sense...because previous OTA's took away the ability to SBF back
is it possible they are finally getting the hint that we're going to find a way to modify their devices no matter what they do, or buy someone else's stuff?
Nah, they're corporate drones, they can't be intelligent. What was I thinking?

Upvote 0
lets us know how that goes will ya? :p

Let us know how it goes.

Also, if you can, upload the update for us, if you are even able to download it. That way we can use it ourselves if it works our for you :D

cough *cowards* cough. ;) :p

If someone tells me how to get the zip file and where/how to upload it, I'll do it. Just so you know, I have no megaupload-type accounts anywhere.

Upvote 0
He either went to bed or he's playing with some little japanese creature. One can never be too sure.

EDIT: I know what you meen Met. One thing is for sure. Our devs are gonne be plenty busy over the next few weeks porting roms and themes over to the ota once a working root and sbf system is in place.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones