• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

you don't have network conncetion

sahil kalra

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
:hello:
hello friends i have an lg optimus me p350 . when i open android market and sign in it shows me you don't have network conncetion i thought i had a network problem but internet was working great on browser of my phone i am not able to access android market plz tell me what is the problem and how to fix it

Hello and welcome aboard. :)

If the problem is only with opening the Google Play store, then you can do one of two things.

Option 1: Uninstall and reinstall the play store.

Option 2: Clear data from the play store. (Menu - settings - applications - play store)

One more thing, before doing any of the above - remove and reinsert the battery. This simple troubleshooting usually fixes most problems.

Best of luck. Also, stop by your device's forum for some awesome info, hints, and tips.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones