• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You guys are awesome!

thedrizl

Android Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2010
Warrenton, VA
I just wanted to take a moment to give a sincere thank you to all the folks who make Android Forums such a great community. I've been a member of this site going on 2 years now, and I'm constantly amazed by the kindness and generosity of the vast majority of the folks here. Of course we have our trolls like any other forum, but for the most part everyone is easy to get along with and willing to help complete strangers solve all manner of issues great and small. You guys rock!

I really hope that AF is able to maintain this open-minded community as it continues to grow. Because it is such an incredible resource for everyone that visits here. Ok, enough blubbering. Well... maybe one more.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, MAN!

I come on to this forum daily since buying my SGS2 phone and Galaxy Tab. The info provided here has been amazing. And unlike some other sites, the mods stay above the fanboism. That is invaluable to people like me that use multiple OS's, including iOS.

So cheers to the mods, and to the users, that don't hate on those of us that like and use those 'other' products and OS's. It is appreciated and makes this site more welcoming.

Upvote 0
Community is what we are all about and between the staff and members we have succeeded in building a wonderful one! Android Forums is the sum of all here, without our members we would be nothing and my fellow staff members and I strive to keep this place running smoothly for the enjoyment and benefit of all.

Upvote 0
It's the members that make this place exceptional (and, I have it on good authority that if you look in the mirror, you'll see another exceptional member). The staff just tries to maintain that friendly atmosphere that is the vision/philosophy of the Site Owner and the Site Admin. Credit where credit is due. We all happen to agree with it and it seems to be working.

So, just keep doing what you're doing and we will be just fine. :D

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones