• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You Know You're Not Dialed-In To Popular Culture When...

Man these days I have so little time that whenever I start hearing about how "this young lady has had a baby" or "princess Megan is having a baby with prince pork bottom" or who ever I just tell people:

"I DON'T HAVE THE TIME MAN AND JUST STOP BREATHING AIR AND JUST GET BACK TO WORK!!!"

XD

hahahahaha! hehehe :D

The last time I heard about any of these major celebrities someone told me I was living under a rock! xD

The funny thing is I have been SO busy this entire year that I actually starting looking very scary almost like I had been living in the wilderness for millions of years with no access to any barber and I had no time back then to go and get a haircut from working like 16 - 18 hours per day 7 days a week so sometimes the people in the hotel that they got for me I got A LOT of people that looked at me sideways thinking I was some kind of wild psychotic animal that crawled out of a cave hahahahaha it was very funny so I took a photo of my barbarian look or caveman look it was starting to get kind of long my beard I think it's going to get even worse next year! :--D

Unfortunately I have like 00000 time to get a propper haircut and shave LOL

I don't know anything about these celebrities as I pretty much just work and eat and sleep :D

I have been asked a lot over the years "do you live in a cave!?!" and I have the look to go with it! :D

LOL I will take another photo maybe after a few months and you guys will more than likely be very scared!

Soon it will be so bad I will look like miner forty niner! xD

Attachments

• miner-49er.jpg
    miner-49er.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Ja they completely suck ricin!

I'd rather be checking out what's happening in the latest news on energy engineering and the effects of what the new rotary air type compressor brings and other advancements in technology rather than listen to some stupid person talking about their "cooooool" dance or whatever it is that makes them look "in" ...

I am with Dexter on this one!

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Duh...errr, what??? Where did you get that idea? TBBT was the only show on that list I've seen, and I greatly enjoy it. Admittedly I started watching it because, shazam!, Kaley Cuoco is right in my wheelhouse, but I kept watching it because it was witty and I'm also somewhat of a nerd (working in IT, I also "know" a lot of those kind of characters...).

So what you're saying is that I am the only geezer who hasn't watched the show?

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
I tried to watch TBBT because a friend was really into it but I just couldn't make thru a single episode after 3 or 4 tries.

There is a tribe in Borneo and a reclusive sect of Monks in the Alps who haven't seen it either, but that's about it. :p ;)

Those monks have satellite now... they've seen it too :D

Upvote 0
that the problem..
you think you are.. until you realize...you are not.

Actually I am, because I've been in China for coming on ten years now, and because just some of the things talked about in this thread I've never heard of and made me think about it, like "Big Bang Theory" TV series, I had to Google that.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones