1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Youmail issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bundy, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Bundy

Bundy Android Enthusiast

Anyone else having issues getting messages from youmail? Seems like it can't connect retrieve messages - I sent a test to confirm the issue, and can't get it to download.

2. brichi

brichi Well-Known Member

yup, same here

3. dmetro316

dmetro316 Newbie

Me too. Kind of annoying..............

4. dmetro316

dmetro316 Newbie

Coming from a blackberry, this program had many issues early on (not getting messages, etc.). It had been pretty good before I switched to the incredible. What polling interval are you guys set at?

5. mikedenney

mikedenney Lurker

yup, I've enjoyed Youmail more than any other 'net-based service for almost a year now, but recently had to get a replacement phone due to dropping my Aria and breaking the screen (shattered is more like it--it still worked, BTW!)...
    I just re-installed the Youmail phone app tonight, and crap! It won't work!
    I can still get my messages online, but good Lord! What am I gonna do if they don't fix their app?
    Zany crazy over here...so, guess what?
    I just tried re-authorizing my phone (maybe new serial # changed it somehow, even though same SIM card)...and voila! Back in biz!
    Boy, do I gotta share this on the comments on that app--people are frustrated and thrashing it to heck!
    Hope this helps!

6. Brinybay

Brinybay Lurker

No issues here, I've been using the free version for years. I have the Youmail message retrieval number on my home screen. I also have them emailed to me at home (I don't look at email from my "smart" phone). I don't need or want their recent app, just another gimmick and waste of time.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews