• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Your account could not be validated, please contact customer services"

unwallflower

Jun 1, 2010
Yep. Just went in and set up my Evo. It was handed to me 15 or 20 minutes ago... I'm still getting this error message when I try to call anyone (texts don't send either).

Am I just not being patient enough? We did have to do an ESN swap (it was activated on my dad's account and then switched to mine).

If I log in to my account online it shows the Evo under my number. It's just not working...

Sort of difficult to do without a working phone, eh?

I'm going to have to wait until I can use someone else's phone... I'm at work right now. In the meantime I thought I would see if maybe I just wasn't being patient enough...

You have no other means to get a hold of customer service? I find that hard to believe. You're obviously on a computer right now, you can contact Sprint customer service via their website.

Upvote 0
You have no other means to get a hold of customer service? I find that hard to believe. You're obviously on a computer right now, you can contact Sprint customer service via their website.

No need to be so condescending. I am waiting in a LONG queue on the Sprint chat right now.

I was simply asking if any one else had to wait before their phone worked, or if they worked instantly. Sorry, guess I know better than to ask a question on here anymore!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones