1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

"Your account could not be validated, please contact customer services"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by unwallflower, Jun 4, 2010.

1. unwallflower

unwallflower Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Yep. Just went in and set up my Evo. It was handed to me 15 or 20 minutes ago... I'm still getting this error message when I try to call anyone (texts don't send either).

Am I just not being patient enough? We did have to do an ESN swap (it was activated on my dad's account and then switched to mine).

If I log in to my account online it shows the Evo under my number. It's just not working...

Advertisement

2. NiCK Crush

NiCK Crush Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    MI
    did you contact customer service?

3. unwallflower

Jun 1, 2010
    Sort of difficult to do without a working phone, eh?

I'm going to have to wait until I can use someone else's phone... I'm at work right now. In the meantime I thought I would see if maybe I just wasn't being patient enough...

4. NiCK Crush

May 13, 2010
    MI
    You have no other means to get a hold of customer service? I find that hard to believe. You're obviously on a computer right now, you can contact Sprint customer service via their website.

5. unwallflower

Jun 1, 2010
    No need to be so condescending. I am waiting in a LONG queue on the Sprint chat right now.

I was simply asking if any one else had to wait before their phone worked, or if they worked instantly. Sorry, guess I know better than to ask a question on here anymore!

6. NiCK Crush

May 13, 2010
    MI
    I apologize, but I didn't feel I was being condescending. I understand you are frustrated and anxious to get your EVO up and running correctly.

7. unwallflower

Jun 1, 2010
    Yes, it's frustrating. I'm chatting with someone now, hopefully they will get it sorted out.

Tags: