• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root your all gonna love this i made ANOTHER backside video!

cammykool

Android Expert
Jun 18, 2011
Aurora CO
BACKside IHO review #2 - YouTube

now im ready for the inevitible fun poking but ill poke back! my friends play fair

i hope i met the statndards aof all you guys here

screenshot-1324403557773.png

Try focusing the camera on the phone next time. Most people need to see the screen. The way you shot the video it was very hard to see the screen.
If you concentrate the video on the screen and just explain with voice it will be a much better video.
Also talk to NoNameFace about setting up an app(forgot the name) that allows you to show your phones screen on your PC. It's a pretty cool app. You can even enlarge the image so it can be seen easier.

You learn as you go. This video was a little better than the first.

Reactions: a5pe4
Upvote 0
Use the app I mentioned and a web cam that can plugged into the PC.
Make the image large enough to cover half the PC screen(I have done this).
Focus the web cam on the PC screen.
Now you can hold the phone in your hand and navigate around.
It will only show what you see on your phone.
Then just voice over.

That would be the best way to show people in my opinion.

Upvote 0
I'm just giving you idea's for future videos. Don't care about how you made the last one. Just trying to help you make a better video next time.
The app I mentioned had very little lag. If you get any lag it's not going to be seen on the video anyway. Just voice over what the PC screen is showing.
Make sense?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones