• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Your device already has this item installed

jimbo54

Nov 1, 2011
Hi anyone having this problem hoping some can help me out as cannot find any links on forums install Android Revolution HD 6.0. ICS and love it like having new phone but when I try to reinstalling paid APPS from pc get a message saying YOUR DEVICE ALREADY HAS THIS ITEM INSTALLED and I do not have APPS installed.

Installing apps from phone is working great.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for taking the time to read this:D[/FONT]

Hi anyone having this problem hoping some can help me out as cannot find any links on forums install Android Revolution HD 6.0. ICS and love it like having new phone but when I try to reinstalling paid APPS from pc get a message saying YOUR DEVICE ALREADY HAS THIS ITEM INSTALLED and I do not have APPS installed.

Installing apps from phone is working great.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for taking the time to read this:D[/FONT]

How did you restore your apps after installing ICS? Assume you used the superwipe script, cleared cache/dalvik before flashing the ROM?

Reactions: jimbo54
Upvote 0
Hi yes I used the superwipe script, cleared cache/dalvik before flashing the ROM?and it has started working about an hour ago have no idea why but am very happy only problem now is when putting apps on I get unfortunately personalize has stopped can drag them from the app drawer so no big one love this rom

Thanks for taking the time to help me out i appreciate it

Upvote 0
Hi yes I used the superwipe script, cleared cache/dalvik before flashing the ROM?and it has started working about an hour ago have no idea why but am very happy only problem now is when putting apps on I get unfortunately personalize has stopped can drag them from the app drawer so no big one love this rom

Thanks for taking the time to help me out i appreciate it

I take it you're using an ICS based ROM? If so this seems to be an issue with the number of apps installed if i remember correctly. Not much can be done about it but like you said it's no biggy to just drag and drop :)

EDIT: Just re-read your first post and seen you are running ICS... I need more caffeine :D

Reactions: jimbo54
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones