Your devices.

Lanman1978

Android Enthusiast
Currently which electronic devices do you own? Obviously I own a Triumph, but I also own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 as well as an HP desktop computer. So what about the rest of you?

coco3133

Android Enthusiast
Hp elite laptop, HTC Evo V 4G,moto triumph, ps3,wii (somewhere in my house) , psp (somewhere in my house) that all:)

Silence99

Fun idea! I have a Triumph, iPad (first Gen) and a 2009 Mac Mini. My stuff is getting long in the tooth! Upgrades need to happen, but I also like that I don't have to upgrade my stuff every year, and it's still perfectly functional. :)

jjohn7293

Android Enthusiast
Triumph, Wii, D620, Optimus V (I bought it for my fiancee :)), and that's really it... Oh, and a solar powered Scosche.

ecarlson

What categories of electronic devices is this limited to? I have hundreds of electronic devices, and it would be a monumental task to locate, identify and catalog them all. I see about 20 right now in front of me, and I barely turned my head.

fct8306

Currently a MT with Android 2.3.3 and CM7, Pantech Link, Motorolla Flip camera phone, LG TV phone, LG Chocolate, Motorolla Flip camera phone, Nokia 6126, Nokia 6200? like four times over, Samsung unknown, Motorolla with the peelable skin haha remember those?, Hmm cant remember any other ones :p.

coco3133

Android Enthusiast
What categories of electronic devices is this limited to? I have hundreds of electronic devices, and it would be a monumental task to locate, identify and catalog them all. I see about 20 right now in front of me, and I barely turned my head.

Start typing now thn :p