1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Your experience with Task Killers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CuBz, Oct 28, 2010.

1. n0rm4n

n0rm4n Newbie
    None

Aug 30, 2010
    Singapore
    I'm using Mobile Guard-Optimizer by NetQin Mobile Inc. now and my battery last longer.. previously I didn't use any Task Killer since 2.1 update.. and my battery didn't last very long.. until I saw an article write about this Mobile Guard thing.. its not really a task killer its just help you to trace which apps you use did not exit properly..

Advertisement

2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery
    None

Jan 20, 2010
    Where the Sakura grows
    Interesting, care to elaborate? I use SystemPanel to see which app uses the most resources. Is Mobile Guard something similar and can you link to the article?

Merci
    -Roze-

3. beau420

beau420 Android Expert
    None

Nov 10, 2010
    Computer Guy
    Ottawa

NetQin Mobile Guard for Android

It has a Single Key Optimization, Network Monitor (where you can set monthly limits and warnings), and a Power Monitor (how much each part of the phone hardware is using the battery and battery tips)

I use it. Works well. Sure it is similar to the rest.

4. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 26, 2010
    I am using ATK, on agressive and it auto kills every half hour. I don't notice a huge difference in battery life (but there is some), but that's because my phone is always used for most of the day and most of the things I use are set to be ignored, I use it simply to keep the lag down. I send a lot of texts and without ATK the notification bar lags for a few seconds when I wake the phone to read a received text, and this solves that problem :) I would possibly notice a bigger difference if I didnt also run Juice Defender which does make a large difference :)