1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Your favorite MIUI build?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by landonh12, Jan 12, 2013.

1. landonh12

landonh12 Android Enthusiast

Title says all. I tried DigitalHigh's JB build over at crazy, and it just feels like there's some stuff missing.

2. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

I tried his ICS edition. It wasn't bad. His JB edition was good, but it was missing the camera and the battery life was terrible. I'm using SlimBean 1.1 now. Which I know isn't MIUI. But I like it.

3. landonh12

I just wish there was native icons for every app and not just the app icon with the random colored background. I find it to be quite ugly. But, that's why I'm asking to see if the ICS version is any better. I don't have 4G in my area but when I go places I don't want to flash a separate ROM just for 4G

4. Prinny

I can't say if 4G works on any ROM. I don't live in a 4G area. Lol. I THINK 4G works on JB, but not the ICS build...I forget honestly. 4G isn't really a deal breaker though. I just need a ROM I like.

5. landonh12

True true, and if this ICS build is nice I'll stick. I like the idea of miui and omg... The transparent status bar.... I love it

6. Prinny

MIUI is nice, but I've had some issues. Can't say anything bad about the ICS build since I didn't use it TOO long, but the JB one like I said just ate my battery alive.

Though I'm not sure if MMS has been fixed for the ICS MIUI build.

7. landonh12

I can use Facebook for MMS lol

8. mrawesome22

mrawesome22 Android Enthusiast