• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your Favourite Applications for the DHD

RussWWFC

Android Enthusiast
Sep 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
I know there is a dedicated section for apps, but they work different on each phone, so what are my fellow DHD users using.

My current Top 10

1 Winamp
An excellent replacement, tried a few after being spoilt rotten by the iPhone's music player. In Winamp, I've finally found a music player to compare to this.

2 Peep
The standard HTC Twitter client looks good and is easy to use.

3 Tune In Radio
Not really used this much but used it loads on the iPhone. A huge directory of stations to listen to.

4 MP3 Music Downloader
Get music tracks for FREE (legally debatable) But what I like is the ability to preview on the go, nice if you think "I wish I could listen to that track right now"

5 Google Maps
Superb free navigation, used it to find a pub I wanted to go to (on foot) Drains the battery if you have it on for too long though

FOUR GREAT GAMES
6 Paper Toss
7 Angry Birds
8 Teeter
9 Bubble

10 Backgrounds - shed loads of free backgrounds to choose for your phone, nice and easy to use, all in catagories for easy navigation

All apps i've currently downloaded - i am looking for more tho so keep posting :)

Facebook for Android
Angry Birds (sooooo addictive)
Pkt Auctions Ebay
App Lock
Orange Wednesday (i'm on 3, but this is good for listings at cinema)
Astro File Manager
Ringdroid
Not Call Log Classic (puts your phone back to home screen after a call)
Backgrounds
Advanced Task Killer
Three (shortcut to 3 home page to check my usage etc)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones