1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Your most intensive games

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by freakshow85, Jul 9, 2016.

1. freakshow85

freakshow85 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 17, 2013
    What games are you able to pay now that you couldn't before you got S7 hardware?

I haven't been to the site in awhile. I went [all StraightTalk] from the terrible Galaxy Centura, to the S3 on Sprint's network, then the S4 on AT&T's network, to an S5 on Verizon's network.

AT&T was the best around here. Verizon made the S5's Internet usage so terrible that I almost swapped back to the S4.

Both the S4 and S5 were quite powerful, but had trouble in Real Racing 3. Lots of trouble.

On a lot of these top of the line graphical games, if it detects you have better hardware, it automatically cranks up graphical options. Real Racing 3 was good for this. It made the S4 play smoother than the S5.

Ok, by the way, I'm in America, and all my phones are the Snapdragon versions. With the S7 being the Snapdragon 820 powerhouse.

I got this S7 Active through AT&T. Unlimited data. I chose the Active for my own reasons, mainly battery, but toughness also. Plus I have a screen protector and perfect TPU case.

So, FINALLY, I'm able to play Real Racing 3, again. The S3 was the last phone to handle it decently. The app that controlled the graphics didn't work on my S4 and S5.

But the S7 Active loves it. Mind you, I didn't have the S6. I'm not sure how it handled every single game.

But finally, for the first time ever, I can download ANY game and play it perfectly smooth.

The 4GB of RAM helps. 2GB was actually never enough. You should never hit 90% RAM usage.

I'm stopping before I derail whatever this post is. Be sure and tell me about your favorite graphical games. I'm just more curious with with the actual graphical quality and intensity and how the phone performs playing it. Thanks!

Advertisement

#1 freakshow85, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.