1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Your opinions on Hero's color, white or brownish?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CrazyDelta, Aug 20, 2009.

1. CrazyDelta

CrazyDelta Member

Jul 13, 2009
    The phone is releasing here in HK soon. I have made the pre-order but haven't yet decided on the color. It will be available in white or that brownish sort of color.

I will really make my mind once I can actually see both colors in my hand.

However, I wanted to get your opinions on which one looks good to you.

Advertisement

2. cintra

cintra Active Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Male
    Norway
    I have the white Magic and thats fine :) Brown doesn't sound too inspiring to me..

3. topcheffer

topcheffer Active Member

I can't testify for this first hand, but I have read from some users that their white Hero is picking up an odd color here or there, regardless of the Teflon coating. Unless you are planning on getting a case, I think I'd want to verify this before choosing white.
    I've got a black one, but personally would have gotten it in brown if I had the choice.

4. Wahwah

Wahwah Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I've got a graphite one which is the colour I like best.

Of the choice of white or brown, I'd probably go for brown, white might look better initially but in the long run I think it'll just end up getting conspicuously dirty or just end up looking a bit rubbish. Every white phone I can think of always ends up looking a bit battered and worn even when they're still in relatively good condition.

But, that's just my opinion!

5. humbug

humbug Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Oxford, England
    White was good for me and my wife. (Yes, we're a two Hero family)

She has a pink gel case around hers whereas I have a transparent one, so we can still tell them apart. I have no idea if the teflon coating would stop them getting grubby or not - but clearly the gel skins should keep them squeaky clean.

6. UnderWhat?

UnderWhat? Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    get one of those film protectors, problem solved

7. CrazyDelta

CrazyDelta Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Nah, I do not plan to cover up my phone. I don't want to pay so much $$ to buy a nice looking phone and then have it wearing a dodgy condom.

8. mani5ha

mani5ha Member

Aug 22, 2009
    i have the black one, its nice

9. Slug

Slug Check six!

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    I don't like my expensive toys attracting unwanted attention, so the 'graphite' Hero available from my carrier is perfect.

/Al

10. FADviral

FADviral Well-Known Member

I read about the white one picking up colours too but took the chance after seeing both white and brown in a store. I just think the white looks much nicer. I do intend getting HTC's carry case for when I take it out though.

Tags: