1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support you're Device is not compatible with this app version

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ratonweb, Dec 3, 2014.

1. ratonweb

ratonweb Lurker
    None

Nov 1, 2014
    When trying to install some app fron Google play, i come across with this message "you're Device is not compatible with this version ".
    Fair to say, that it mentions that is designed for phones but i have seen this before and was able to install with no problems.
    In this particular case the install bottom is not there. Here are 2 examples
    CM BROWSER
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ksmobile.cb

DU SPEED BOOSTER
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dianxinos.optimizer.duplay

Also mention that if i search directly for these apps in google play it will not find them.

Are they only designed for phones? Or is a problem of our tablet.

I have the lg g pad 8.3 version, not rooted running 4.4.2 original rom and nova louncher.

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    Sorry for the delayed response,hadn't been alerted to any new activity to this forum since the changeover.
    Anyhoo...............
    Have you tried to side-load these apps from another source,or,tried the AMAZON Appstore for Android?

3. ratonweb

ratonweb Lurker
    None

Nov 1, 2014
    Thank you for your reply. I kind of forgot about this post. Im not comfortable installing apps from third party sources. I install amazon app store as was not aware of this site from amazon. They dont list the apps i mention as an example there, but im not worry as i find good altermatives im happy with. I was just curious as why i couldn't install those in the tablet; was a tablet been over protected over some apps or where those not designed for it.
    Thank you for your time and input.

KOLIO likes this.
Tags: