• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You're gonna wanna read this!!! How you can get unlimited data for $10

I have two phones on my plan with the 1400 shared minutes. One being my Incredible and the other a dumbphone. I called on the 30th to cash in on this promotion and attempt to save $10 bucks a month on my bill. They told me that I was eligible for doing this promotion if I added a data plan to the dumbphone. Now I have a bill that is $40 more a month rather than $10 cheaper.

I called them today and they proceeded to tell me that I was not eligible for the promotion because I didn't upgrade to a smartphone in the time the promotion was running. The rep told me the only thing I could do was cancel the data on the dumbphone.

Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed off that they are trying to screw me for something that I was told I was eligible for. I might try calling the customer loyalty area again and see if I can get this put back on because of their stupid mistake.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones