• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You're really going to think this is stupid of me....

ToxicToastKatz

Android Enthusiast
Oct 3, 2009
Aurora, IL
But can someone explain to me what WiFi Tether is and how it works? It's included in Fresh 2.0d and I have no idea how to set it up or how to use it.

Also, I can't find Google Earth in the Market, is this a known issue?

One more for you :) Where do I put the my_apk folder when using the Kitchen to add some of the apps that Flipz removed in his ROM?

But can someone explain to me what WiFi Tether is and how it works? It's included in Fresh 2.0d and I have no idea how to set it up or how to use it.

Also, I can't find Google Earth in the Market, is this a known issue?

One more for you :) Where do I put the my_apk folder when using the Kitchen to add some of the apps that Flipz removed in his ROM?

I believe Google Earth is a known issue. It doesn't work right on our phones anyways.

As for Kitchen, I'm currently booted in ubuntu so I can't verify, but I believe there if you navigate to program files>kitchen (or whatever) there might be a my_apk folder in there. Take a look around.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones