• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Youtube buffering issues. S4

Spec-Kie

Jan 17, 2013
North East UK.
Alright every1. I recently updated my s4 to kitkat 4.3 .. ever since then i have had an issue with the youtube app when on wifi .. constantley buffering :( .. really anoying done a quick google search to bring nothing back? When i use the browser and go to youtube it plays flawles? Any ideas? Cheers guys hope some1 can help.

Alright every1. I recently updated my s4 to kitkat 4.3 .. ever since then i have had an issue with the youtube app when on wifi .. constantley buffering :( .. really anoying done a quick google search to bring nothing back? When i use the browser and go to youtube it plays flawles? Any ideas? Cheers guys hope some1 can help.

Try Step #1 in #1.3 of the Update Problems - Dummies Guide. You can also try steps #2 and #3. See if that fixes the problem.

Reactions: Spec-Kie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones