• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Youtube Login With Yahoo Account

D

Deleted User

Hello, first of all I am a brand new Android user, just got my Nexus 5 today. So being that, I am completely new to this. I tried to set up my Youtube account in the Youtube app but it doesn't work. I have two youtube accounts. One is my Gmail account and that works just fine, but I never use it for Youtube. I have been using Youtube for a very long time and because of that my main account is still linked with my Yahoo email. This is not a problem at all when I am using my mac. I can easily switch between my gmail and yahoo Youtube accounts. But when I try to log into the Youtube app with my Yahoo account it says the name and password don't match. What is going on?

I do apologize if this is a duplicate thread or an answer has been found. I tried searching through the forums but couldn't find the answer. Thanks again

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones