• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

YouTube music and Samsung music app

I have YouTube music and I hate it. The music is separated into YT Music and Uploads. I can't figure out how to merge the two so all my songs can be shuffled together. If someone knows how to do that, please tell me.

But since I can't figure that out, I downloaded Samsung Music so all my songs can be shuffled. But now I can't figure out how to download the YT Music onto my phone so the Samsung app can sync the songs. In the YT Music app, there are many songs that are "downloaded" but I can't find them on the phone. I have searched the My Files app, but they are not there. Any suggestions?

I have YouTube music and I hate it. The music is separated into YT Music and Uploads. I can't figure out how to merge the two so all my songs can be shuffled together. If someone knows how to do that, please tell me.

But since I can't figure that out, I downloaded Samsung Music so all my songs can be shuffled. But now I can't figure out how to download the YT Music onto my phone so the Samsung app can sync the songs. In the YT Music app, there are many songs that are "downloaded" but I can't find them on the phone. I have searched the My Files app, but they are not there. Any suggestions?
Simple I just made a few download folders on my youtube, ergo that right on the cue, also I do not trust auto play when listening to a song, rather do a full album.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones