1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

youtube music player

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smfoley1, May 15, 2020.

1. smfoley1

smfoley1 Android Enthusiast

is total garbage. If you look in the "Artists" section, it does not group the tracks by album. If you search under "Album", there's no grouping for artist. What a piece of garbage this app is...

puppykickr likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

3. tommo47

tommo47 On Yer Bike, In Yer Chair
    VIP Member

Well it works perfectly on my Pixel 3a. As with 'Play music' when I select 'Device files' all my MP3 tracks are loaded up and I can select either 'Songs' in which case all 400 (currently) or so will be played, or 'Artists' in which case I can select one and play all their tracks from all their albums or 'Albums' in which case I can select one of my albums and play it.

So I don't understand what your problem is, unless you are referring to downloaded 'YTMusic' which, as with 'Play music', I don't subscribe to, I use it as a 'player' for my MP3 collection. Even so I would be very surprised if the options are different.

'YouTube music' is certainly not 'garbage' as far as I am concerned.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. tommo47

tommo47 On Yer Bike, In Yer Chair
    VIP Member

I've decided to try the Premium option, at least for the free trial, but the more I use it the more I like it, and I'm sure I will be continuing with it.

I have subscribed to Deezer and Apple Music in the past, but I reckon YouTube Music knocks both of them into touch.

Brilliant app.

:D

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. smfoley1

smfoley1 Android Enthusiast

I have been using Rocket player..so far its the best I have found. Its the only one that I have come across that lets me see and pick from all my folders when using android auto in the car.....

6. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Dannydet likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews