1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

youtube music.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Milo Willamson, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Is there a way how to fully download videos, of any kind into the main UEFI for the Samsung Galaxy s4 tablet? and have it dropboxed to my moto edge plus?

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

YouTube music works with music files only....

MrJavi likes this.
  3. Milo Willamson

I might put my ocmp into the comp place tomorrow, so I can have more then enough tunes..
    hmm... If there was another way though, maybe off another web browser. I know I did download "Conditions to my parole." on my tablet, but forgot what web browser I used...

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Downloading content from YouTube is a violation of the user agreement ... so don't do it.

MrJavi likes this.
  5. Milo Willamson

You are right, Lunatic, I should not at all, well that is why I pay for youtube though, gives me unlimited downloads so I can direct download and listen through my moto edge.

6. Milo Willamson

Thanks, I just keep the compact discs downloaded to my cell or tablet, way much better then stealing it though :)

7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

YouTube Music does let you download videos. I didn't use Music but since I've been using YouTube Premium I get the option to download videos. One caveat though: They can delete music/videos at anytime without informing you why.

I'd stick to ripping physical media but it's so convenient for one song.

MrJavi likes this.
  8. Milo Willamson

Ah yeah. Thanks buddy, I forgot about that!

dontpanicbobby likes this.
  9. YouTube Music is a F*cking ABOMINATION!
    Bring back MUSIC!!!

10. Raniyah

Raniyah Newbie

YT free version only provides limited features when compared to the premium version. So, if you need to have features such as video downloads, ad-free, etc that are not available on the free version, you have to buy a premium subscription or consider third-party OR modded applications such as Youtube Vanced (best modded version I know), NewPipe, YMusic, Tubemate, etc though it's not ethical

11. I DO have premium account. It's still digital dogshit.
    I tried the Vancetube link, but Norton says I shouldn't go there, so I didn't...

12. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert