• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I got the HTC eris using the YouTube app it came standard with. Most if the time when I watch a YouTube video it will say "sorry, this video cannot be played" I'm using the 3g with good reseption and I deleted my cache and that didn't help. Any ideas?

No shit you got the "Eris", Your in the eris forum lmao!!! But i think you should seriously read up on here before you go posting that you are having a problem... when the app has been known to be extremely buggy & faulty.

Upvote 0
No shit you got the "Eris", Your in the eris forum lmao!!! But i think you should seriously read up on here before you go posting that you are having a problem... when the app has been known to be extremely buggy & faulty.

You may want to read a little too.

1- The original post was made back in November 2009 when the phone had just come out. It may have also been moved from a different part of the forum.

2- http://androidforums.com/site-updat...4-zero-tolerance-policy-all-members-read.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones