• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help youtube problems after update

spsick

Lurker
May 17, 2011
hi maybe someone can help me. i got the factory update 2.2 for my vm samsung intercept and ever since my youtube playback is messed up. it will load and start to play but it shuts down after a few secounds. it will start up and play after 3 or 4 min and then stop again. this is only when the phone is in 3g mode, youtube works great with WiFi. Called VM many times there only solution for anything is take batt out. they suck, please help thanks

hi maybe someone can help me. i got the factory update 2.2 for my vm samsung intercept and ever since my youtube playback is messed up. it will load and start to play but it shuts down after a few secounds. it will start up and play after 3 or 4 min and then stop again. this is only when the phone is in 3g mode, youtube works great with WiFi. Called VM many times there only solution for anything is take batt out. they suck, please help thanks
try market ver...

Upvote 0
I hear you loud and clear. Does the same thing in 3G to me....I am not sure how to use wifi....security of that scares me. Anyway same thing happens to me. It could be a 1 min, 3 min, or 10 min video and there will be play and freezes throughout. Well. I just started. To download the video since it won't play on the spot. Then transfer and play on my computer....well this time they helped me more by telling me they would increase my phone speed? I have to test and see if that works tonight!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones