• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help youtube sync account issue

Jeffruby

Android Enthusiast
Oct 30, 2009
so i can log into my youtube account just fine on the youtube app....but then i keep getting an alert at top of incredible, saying couldnt log in to youtube account.

when i go to my accounts/sync....there is an error message there (despite the fact that im logged onto youtube app!)....says "incorrect password"....wtheck!?

i remember having similar issue w/ my moto droid, and i just made NEW youtube account and it worked......am i missing something? do i have to log on differently on the account/sync area w/ a gmail domain?

I would re-check the steps and and double check name/password. Also on the website (YOUR PC) of YouTube, bottom of the page click on HELP... then MOBILE... You'll see a unique YouTube address you can use (From Mobile Phone) to send videos from your cell to your ( YouTube ) website.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones