1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Youtube videos cutting out midway

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DoomTrout, Feb 20, 2011.

1. DoomTrout

DoomTrout Lurker

Dunno if there's already a thread for this, I couldn't find one at least. Recently I've been having trouble with Youtube, either the app or the internet one, where whenever I'd play a video it'll play for about 4-5 minutes and then it would suddenly cut out saying that the video could not be played. I've tried doing data profile updates but it doesn't solve the problem in the least. Please help!

Advertisement

2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

Have you done the http streaming fix or the update data profile by my method? The connection quality is bad and dropping so youtube is not finishing the download. Typically you will find watching on wifi works fine. Check out the links in my signature and let us know what happens

3. DoomTrout

DoomTrout Lurker

So it's a memory format? Or a reboot? Sorry, it might just be me, but I have a little trouble fully understanding the second part that says that it will "replace everything"

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

oh yes if you do that one...it is a full removal and replacement of everything on the phone. you will in fact be doing a full wipe and reinstall of the operating system.

Try the "how about faster 3g" first....then if that doesn't resolve it go to the more severe RUU