1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Z3 shuts off. Anyone else??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rockinfigs, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Rockinfigs

Rockinfigs Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 21, 2010
    Ok. I have a weird situation with my month old z3..last night i placed in in top of a microwave which is made of an outer metal shell. About 30 mins later i picked up the phone and it was completed shut off.. i couldnt even turn it back on with the power button..i had to plug it in and few seconds later it came to life and then i could power it on..i didnt thing anything of it..Today i went to chipotle and placed my phone on their metal tables..a few seconds later...phone is shut off..same BS ..had to plug it in and then few seconds later i could power it on. So thinking its contact with metal thats causing this i came home and placed it my phone on my work bench which is metal..about a min later..sure enough the phone is shut off...WTF? is anyone else having the same issue..can you test it on a metal surface and see if it happens..thks guys

Advertisement

2. oleb84

oleb84 Android Enthusiast

Jul 15, 2011
    Male
    London
    Hasn't hastened to me but I use a case do hopefully this prevents it if it is a common problem!

Sony Xperia Z3

The Sony Xperia Z3 is an Android phone that was launched in September 2014 with 5.2-inch screen.