• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Z4 can't unroot?

TBoomer

Mar 29, 2011
I wanted to try my hand at rooting, but as soon as I did I was unable to text or receive calls. Did a few had resets and that problem was fixed. Going into Z4, I only get the option to root, even though I can give apps superuser permissions. So am I stuck at root or what? Am I SOL when the ota update comes out? I hope I am not screwed here.

I wanted to try my hand at rooting, but as soon as I did I was unable to text or receive calls. Did a few had resets and that problem was fixed. Going into Z4, I only get the option to root, even though I can give apps superuser permissions. So am I stuck at root or what? Am I SOL when the ota update comes out? I hope I am not screwed here.
u did not run the program all the way through you need to run it again it will fix the problem but first uninstall the 4zroot and then reinsatll it again. then cilck pernament root

Reactions: TBoomer
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones