1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root z4 root. Now questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mike3051980, Aug 23, 2011.

1. mike3051980

mike3051980 Lurker
    None

Aug 23, 2011
    Ok, sorry to be a newb but have some questions.

I SBF my Droid X. Got it all done with no issues. Downloaded Z4root and got that all working. The sole intention was to be able to run wifi for my Acer A500. That all works perfect now after some tinkering. Now, im not real sure where to go and after reading im more confused than ever. I want to install a nice new theme, and that's about it.

I've already installed an overclocker, Astro, Metamorph (although i cant get anything to work), wireless tether, ROM Manager, and Titanium backup.

Anyone able to help me get a custom theme installed? Pulling my hair out.:p

Advertisement

2. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 28, 2010
    IOWA
    you can download a new launcher like ADW or launcher pro or go launcher and once that is done install themes for them or by installing a custom rom and see what themes are for them

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

Feb 10, 2010
    Male
    Virginia
    themes for froyo only... ugh i would advise google searching. cause i cannot tell you if i even remember many themes for froyo, especially for .340 earlier versions yeah, such as black glass and thats all i can remember, you can try a nice rom like apex, just do a restore of your wireless tether that you want to keep