• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Z798BL Having trouble with moving apps to sd card.

tails618

Jun 8, 2018
Hi all!
I am using a ZTE Majesty Pro LTE Tracfone (Z798BL), and I am running stock android 6.0.1 un-rooted. (Can't update it. It just shows latest version.) ZTE blocks users from formatting SD cards as adoptable, but I was able to do so through ADB. The only problem is, only one app can be moved to the SD card. With the other apps, It just doesn't show the Move to SD Card button. Is there any way to move more apps to the SD card?
Thanks!

Hi all!
I am using a ZTE Majesty Pro LTE Tracfone (Z798BL), and I am running stock android 6.0.1 un-rooted. (Can't update it. It just shows latest version.) ZTE blocks users from formatting SD cards as adoptable, but I was able to do so through ADB. The only problem is, only one app can be moved to the SD card. With the other apps, It just doesn't show the Move to SD Card button. Is there any way to move more apps to the SD card?I
Thanks!

Unfortunately some apps can't be moved to SD card because it was written by its developers (Internal Storage only) .

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones