• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zaag vs Best Skins Ever

darrinaltman

Oct 11, 2009
Just wanted to share my experience.

I had a Zagg IS on my original N1 (everywhere except screen) and have used them on other devices many times. The IS leaves a lot of the dark gray bottom unprotected. The outer frame on the front side has a top piece, 2 bottom pieces (one on each side of trackball) and the sides are two separate pieces on each side. Confusing, I know. Bottom line is when you look at N1 you see so many seams (little space between each piece) and imo takes away from the sleek look of the N1.

On my new N1 (long story) I ordered a Best Skins Ever. The shield is great and I love the cut. The bottom dark gray area is completely covered except for the contacts and the front frame is made up of only two pieces; one for the top and one that covers the bottom trackball area and also extends around the sides to the top. It has a lot less seams which looks really clean.

The Zagg also felt real sticky while the Best Skins Ever seems less so. The price of the Best Skins Ever is only $8 and $1 for shipping. I highly suggest them over the Zagg IS.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones