• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories ZAGG Memorial Day Sale 50%

roninld

Apr 8, 2010
Just received an email on this.

ZAGG | 50% OFF Site Wide Memorial Day Sale - ZAGG.com
The Memorial Day sale begins Sunday 10:00 PM MST (GMT -6:00) and ends Tuesday at 2:00 AM MST (GMT -6:00). Customers will receive 50% off their total purchase excluding shipping. Discount is applied after the product is added to the shopping cart. Product pages do not reflect the sale price. Free shipping applies to orders $29.98 or more after the 50% discount is applied and is available to the lower 48 U.S. shipping addresses only.

I just got the email and was going to post this but decided to search first. Good work! I have one of the invisible shields for my ipod touch and it's awesome! I'll be picking up the front protector for my just ordered DI. Can't see the need for a full skin since the back is rubberized i think.

Upvote 0
I just got the email and was going to post this but decided to search first. Good work! I have one of the invisible shields for my ipod touch and it's awesome! I'll be picking up the front protector for my just ordered DI. Can't see the need for a full skin since the back is rubberized i think.

Haha ... I searched before posting as well. I like how it searches for you when you try and create a post.

One thing I find with the ZAGG Shield is that glare is reduced a lot and it actually makes the phone usable outside. I live in the Palm Springs area and am able to walk around with it. Probably works with any protector.

Looks like triple digit weather here next week!

Upvote 0
Anyone try their twin usb car charger? I already have two usb car charger adapters that don't seem to work right even thought they output 5v. HTC's site states that their car-charger adapter pumps out 5v. Yet, they don't charge properly and i get a message about unauthorized charger... danger... danger. I guess there needs to be some chip or some better quality circuitry. Anyone know if Zagg's is high quality/power? (powerful enough to charge newer power hungry devises like iPad, Droid, Inc)

NO mention of Zagg at http://androidforums.com/tips-tricks-incredible/78806-please-list-working-options-charging-accessories.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones