• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
The hot voice that everyone is talking about... Haha! That makes me laugh.

I just talked with one of our main designers. He is working on getting a full body invisibleSHIELD made for the Incredible. He did say that the back of the phone is a little crazy so he isn't sure, but he is working on it. Should be on the website early next week if we are able to do one.

I hope I have helped ease everyone. The HTC Droid Incredible looks like a great device!

Upvote 0
To be 100% honest with you guys. I am not sure where all of this confusion started, I hear that one of our CSRs gave some false info. Sorry about that. I have talked with the Customer Service Manager and the confusion is all cleared up.

We began shipping the invisibleSHIELDs out yesterday. The rest should be on the loading dock. I am sorry again for all of the drama that occurred today. Everybody should get their invisibleSHIELDs very soon! ENJOY!

Have a great weekend!

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
To be 100% honest with you guys. I am not sure where all of this confusion started, I hear that one of our CSRs gave some false info. Sorry about that. I have talked with the Customer Service Manager and the confusion is all cleared up.

We began shipping the invisibleSHIELDs out yesterday. The rest should be on the loading dock. I am sorry again for all of the drama that occurred today. Everybody should get their invisibleSHIELDs very soon! ENJOY!

Have a great weekend!

ZAGGchick. If you are ever in New Orleans, hollar at me. We will go get some poboys go watch some Jazz down on Frenchmen St.

Upvote 0
Thanks. One of your CSR's said to me that they were going to wait until the phone was released, but they decided to go and ship them now. Just hope they didn't cut corners when they did that!
I do appreciate your ability to retroactively apply a coupon after I'd already ordered and paid, that was great!

Upvote 0
And why aren't you back yet? Charlotte. Thats practically Yankee land. New Orleans is better than ever right now.

u r right about yankee land...NY license plates all over da place...:D

You gotta admit though, you won't see colors like these in NOLA:

5yrtb5.jpg

Upvote 0
NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

To have an employee of a company come to where we play to let us know we are all getting our orders soon is just amazing! Listening to the hold music/interviews one of the things that stood out is Zagg is a company trying to make a difference and how they connect with people.

Zagg = Incredible

Oh and by the way.

Order Date: 2010-04-17
Order Status: Loading dock

Upvote 0
now that is customer service!!!!

To have an employee of a company come to where we play to let us know we are all getting our orders soon is just amazing! Listening to the hold music/interviews one of the things that stood out is zagg is a company trying to make a difference and how they connect with people.

Zagg = incredible

oh and by the way.

order date: 2010-04-17
order status: loading dock

+1

Upvote 0
Here is the letter I received from ZAGG:

Hello David,

Thank you for your email and thank you for informing us of the information on the Android Forum. I went ahead and looked at your order, I see that it is actually on the loading dock ready to be shipped out today. You will receive an email from us that includes your shipping information as soon as the product leaves our facility. You should have no problems getting your invisibleSHIELD before your phone is released.

I am sorry for the confusion and for any inconvenience. If you ever have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warmest Regards,

--
SONYA GRONNING
Office of the President
ZAGG Inc.
3855 S. 500 W. Ste J, SLC, UT 84115
801.263.0699 (o)
Nasdaq Symbol: ZAGG
ZAGG.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones