1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Zagg Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by billybodrick, May 7, 2012.

1. billybodrick

billybodrick Newbie

Just installed mine and I have to say its perfect, a good fit and if installed properly you don't even know its there. Very pleased and well worth the money for peace of mind .

lennydude likes this.
  2. naviwilliams

naviwilliams Android Enthusiast

I have one, too. But, I feel as if sometimes the screen doesn't recognize when I click certain things...

Curious if that is the device, or the screen protector?

3. billybodrick

billybodrick Newbie

That is interesting, I will test over the next few days and post back if I have any problems, however I have had one of these protectors on all my devices including an iPad with no probs at all.

4. RetroDude

RetroDude Well-Known Member

Does it have any areas on the sides where it doesnt stick properly like some early protectors?

5. dmbrown81

dmbrown81 Lurker

Did you get the HD one?

6. ab2502

ab2502 Lurker

I have found that the Zagg screen protectors are incredibly over-priced and you can get a better quality one for cheaper,

7. naviwilliams

Yes, I believe it is the HD version of Zagg. But, I didn't install it, or see the packaging.

I've since removed my Speck case from the device, and I seem to type better on the screen now. WEIRD!

8. billybodrick

billybodrick Newbie

It sticks perfect and almost goes right to the edge

9. lennydude

lennydude Android Expert

I just got one and could not be happier. I noticed right away that it is NOT the fingerprint collector like the cheaper protectors were.

10. berkeley

berkeley Member

Zagg is the inferior version of the much cheaper (less than 1/3 the price) bestskinsever. There are several reviews on Youtube comparing the two concluding the superiority of bestskinsever. bestskinsever also is much more environmentally friendly as it ships in a simple envelope. Zagg does obviously have much better marketing though, since most people buy it instead...

11. danski

danski Member

Whatever you do, do order directly from Zagg.
    Bunch of idiots.
    I placed my order 3 weeks ago and still havent received my items, they say they posted, their website says they`ve cancelled the order, fortunately I paid with Paypal, so have lodged a claim with them.

12. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

They don't sell a HTC One X skin yet.

13. berkeley

berkeley Member

Buying from bestskinsever has been one of the best customer service experiences I've had. And they do have an HTC One X skin already, one of which is in the mail for me as of this morning.

14. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

Where is it?

Nevermind, found it.

15. berkeley

berkeley Member

16. naviwilliams

I removed my screen protector this afternoon. It seems when typing now, the screen is more responsive...

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews