• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zagg Shields

Kourt1313

Lurker
Dec 22, 2011
Hey everyone! New to the forum. Just got my Vivid a week ago and LOVE it. Haven't had a chance to go through all the threads yet so I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but does anyone know if the Zagg invisible shields void the warranty on a phone? I know water is used in the installation, though a very small amount. I have a "static" type shield on it now that I purchased on eBay but it makes the screen look smudged and dirty and the bubbles won't go away.

Thanks!

Hey everyone! New to the forum. Just got my Vivid a week ago and LOVE it. Haven't had a chance to go through all the threads yet so I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but does anyone know if the Zagg invisible shields void the warranty on a phone? I know water is used in the installation, though a very small amount. I have a "static" type shield on it now that I purchased on eBay but it makes the screen look smudged and dirty and the bubbles won't go away.

Thanks!

Pretty much anything you put over the screen will detract from it.

Upvote 0

Thanks!

I know this is old, but I have something to say lol. Its not actually water, if you use water it will not adhere properly. You use the spray that came with the zagg shield and do NOT spray it directly on the screen, just on the shield its self. I have used these ever since I found out they existed, on my Inspire, Vivid, and Acer tablet and they are amazing! I would never go without! And the screen looks perfect with them on!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones