1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Zedge problem

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by allsdown, Apr 3, 2011.

1. allsdown

allsdown Lurker
    None

Apr 3, 2011
    I'm having an issue with my phone and the Zedge application. Last night my phone died due to battery loss and when I turned it back on it did some weird stuff and something about the SD card popped up. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Zedge problem I'm having but I find it coincidental.

The Zedge problem that I'm having is that when I go in to set my ringtones or notification sounds the phone doesn't ask me if I want to use Zedge or the HTC sounds that came on the phone. I've been playing with the phone doing everything I can think of; I've turned the phone on and off, I've deleted Zedge and reinstalled it, I've gone into Zedge to set the sounds but the phone will still play the standard sounds. I had Advanced Task Killer and even deleted that to see if it was somehow interfering it but it's still having the issue.

I have an HTC Inspire if that is somehow related but I'm thinking it's Zedge since it's the only app I'm having an issue with. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it because the only reason I got an Android phone instead of getting another iPhone is for the easy customizability with ringtones and notification sounds. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement