• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Zen Pinball HD

Hi, Can anyone help please. Got galaxy 10.1 tab for Christmas and downloaded Zen Pinball THD. Problem is the app won't open giving message "The application ZenPinball THD (process com.zenstudios.Zen Pinball) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again - Force close or Report"
I've reported but would really like to play this game. Any idea what the problem might be please?

Upvote 0
Sorry. Tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling but still get same message when trying to open Zen Pinball. Any other ideas, please?
The galaxy tab 10.1 (32GB) was bought as refurbished for Christmas. Any chance it could be faulty? I have had no other problems with it
:(

Well its possible...it this the only game or app you have this issue with. Have your tried other tegra games?

Upvote 0
I am still trying to get this game to play on my galaxy tab 10.1. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling but still get the same black screen with message
'Sorry. The application Zen PinballTHD (process com.zenstudios.ZenPinball) has stoppeds unexpectedly. Please try again' Options force close or report.
This is really bugging me now. Can anyone give me any ideas please

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones