1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Zenithink ZT-180 - FCC Compliance Certificate

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zenithink, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Zenithink

Zenithink Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Manager
    Houston, TX
    Hello,

I believe the manufacturer has released an FCC certificate for the Zenithink. You should contact www.Zenithink.com to obtain this. Their customer support seems to be good.

Advertisement

2. jediknight36

jediknight36 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Video Editor/Film Maker
    Lewisville TX
    That makes me feel better about buying one! Thats great! Will you be setting up a customer service number too?

3. jediknight36

jediknight36 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Video Editor/Film Maker
    Lewisville TX
    I dont like paying taxes on it... but its a small price to pay for security!

4. joe80

joe80 New Member

Sep 21, 2010
    you lie man I bought one from you and you never returned any e-mails I tried to call and there is not a valid number you should stop selling this Chinese crap, im sending it back to you in pieces. or at least tell the truth!

5. mdifilm

mdifilm Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Filmmaker/Producer/Director/Editor
    Cleveland
    thanks for setting up this here in the US, I find it interesting, hopefully your tech support is good, I would pay for buying from that, I got mine from androidtime.com and although he is based in China, I got mine within 3 days of ordering plus this customer support is excellent (first tablet came defective and he replaced it immediately without me sending the defective one back) so all I spent in waiitng for 6 days for the running one. Not to mention, it came with a free leather case...

for me, customer service is 100% reason why I buy and being a loyal customer and telling all my friends to order it from.

PS: btw, your FAQ page's links are not right, when you click on a question, it sometimes take you to the wrong answer.